login
  • SUBSCRIBER
  • User Name
  • Password
  • Remember Me
ad
23 Sep 2018, 21:14 HRS IST
|
  • PTI
add
add
  • One sanitation worker die after inhaling toxic gas

  • Advertisement
  •  Share
  • Print Print
  •  E-mail
  • Comments Comment
  • [ - ] Text [ + ]
0:34 HRS IST



Mathura, May 16 (PTI)
A sanitation worker was killed and three others were injured when they inhaled poisonous gas while cleaning a drain in Antapura area which comes under the jurisdiction of Kotwali police station, an official said today.



The deceased was identified as Rakesh alias Roopesh (25), a resident of Balmiki Basti, he said, adding that Rs 3 lakh was given as compensation to the victim's family.

The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital, he added.

  • Post your comments